Saturday, January 30, 2010

Only the Huge Die Young

Bruce Snowden recently passed away at the age of 63, marking the end of the Fat Man Sideshow attraction. Billed as "Howard Huge" (*giggle*), Snowden had been fatting it up since 1977 until his death on November 9, 2009, the news of which was only recently released.

Since I seem to have a knack for always being at the right place at the right time, after reading the news, I realized that I’d been fortunate enough to have scored an interview with Howard Huge a mere week before his not-so-surprising passing.

Ambz the Ripper: “So, "Mr. Huge, I see that you're um...fat. Like really fat. Are those floorboards going to hold throughout this interview or should I reinforce them with titanium steel beams?"

Howard Huge: “ME WAAANT COOOOOKIE!”

Ambz the Ripper: “Oh. Oh my. Well, I would just like to ask you a few questions before you run out of breath. What I really want to know is what makes you so GD special and unique since there are like a billionty obese people in America these days? I mean, these days all one has to do in order to gawk at an obese person is go down to the local all-you-can-eat buffet or any Wal-Mart. I know, because I do this often."

Howard Huge: “YOU LOOK LIKE BEANPOLE. ME WANT TO EAT BEANPOLE!”

Ambz the Ripper: “Look, Huge Howard. If you don't stop looking at me as though I am a piece of lean, premium tenderloin I'm going to have to cut this interview short because, frankly, I would like to walk out of here without gnaw marks on my calves."

Howard Huge: “YOU SAID TENDERLOIN! I WANT TO...”

Ambz the Ripper: “Yeah, yeah, yeah. YOU WANT TO EAT! This interview is over.”

Defeated, I rose from my chair, thanked Howard Huge's hoser-offers, and turned to walk away.

Howard Huge: “I SEE RUMP ROAST! I WANT TO EAT RUMP ROAST!”

This USDA-approved premium cut ran from Howard Huge's fat barn flailing my arms and screaming like a little bitch. At least I knew he’d never be able to catch me.

Ambz the Ripper

No comments:

Post a Comment