Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Elizabeth Edwards Finally Grows a Pair and Ditches a Pair

I've never wanted to screech at my computer screen, “YOU GO, GIRL!,” until I crumpled daintily on my fainting couch as much as I did today when I read that Elizabeth Edwards has finally told John Edwards to cram it. A man who cheats on his wife after 32 years of marriage is indeed a cad, but as we all know, this class act waited until Elizabeth's metastatic cancer had reached stage four. Repeat: Stage FOUR.

I think the most enraging part of it all was that when Mr. Edwards was asked about his rotten-to-the core timing in diddling the campaign videographer behind his dying wife's back, he bleated, "Her cancer was in remission when I had the affair," to which the person who was conducting the interview responded, "Shut your butt, your teeth are showing."

I don't care who you are, that is whack and I couldn't be more proud of Elizabeth Edwards for her decision to leave that waste of taint. As a mater of fact, I heard it from a reliable source* that when news reached Kim Jong-Il in North Korea, he pumped his tiny fists in the air and high-fived his Pol Pot poster.

*my imagination

Ambz the Ripper

No comments:

Post a Comment